BUY or SELL games online

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

rely19

from:Kokou Senah <raychuks9_tg@yahoo.ca>
reply-to:Kokou Senah <ksenah@hotmail.com>
 
 
 
Dear friend,
Please don’t be offended that I just batched into your private mail. I got your mail contact from the global network, and I decided to contact you in a good manner I am barrister Kokou Senah from Togo in West Africa. I have a fund in which I want you to help me receive in your bank account. The total amount is ($2.5million). The fund belongs to my late client without a next of kin. I want to present you as the next of kin so that the fund will be transferred to your account.  I cannot work alone without a foreigner who will act as my partner and beneficiary of the fund because of my work and position.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us, as it is 100% risk free for both parties. I advise you to keep this transaction secret.  
With best regards

Kokou Senah  

1 comment:

  1. Kas vajate rahandust? Kas otsite rahandust? Kas otsite raha oma ettevõtte laiendamiseks? Aitame üksikisikutel ja ettevõtetel saada finantse oma äri laiendamiseks ja luua ükskõik millist summat hõlmav uus äri. Hankige raha taskukohase intressimääraga 3%. Kas vajate seda raha ettevõtluse jaoks ja arvete kustutamiseks? Seejärel saatke meile kohe lisateabe saamiseks meilisõnum ja võtke meiega ühendust aadressil (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Täname

    ReplyDelete