BUY or SELL games online

Monday, January 25, 2016

Re: Business relationship

from  

Mr. Samuel E. Jonah Samuel54@mail.org

jonah550@hotmail.com


 Mr. Samuel E. Jonah
Executive Chairman
Jonah Capital and Equity Fund
Johannesburg, South Africa.
 
Re: Business relationship with mutual benefit
 
It is my pleasure to inform you that I have chosen to introduce you to a business relationship, hoping that you are willing to execute transactions which will generate huge amount of capital/funds.
 
I will introduce you to the business if you are capable and interest to get involved. If you are, please, indicate your interest by sending me an email and I will acquaint you with vital information about the business.
 
This is a legitimate and verifiable government transactions here in South Africa. I hope to have a wonderful business relationship with you soon.
 
Please, check my profile on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_E._Jonah
and/or you may Google my full name if you need more information about me. Thank you.
 
Sincerely,
Mr. Samuel E. Jonah



1 comment:

  1. Kas vajate rahandust? Kas otsite rahandust? Kas otsite raha oma ettevõtte laiendamiseks? Aitame üksikisikutel ja ettevõtetel saada finantse oma äri laiendamiseks ja luua ükskõik millist summat hõlmav uus äri. Hankige raha taskukohase intressimääraga 3%. Kas vajate seda raha ettevõtluse jaoks ja arvete kustutamiseks? Seejärel saatke meile kohe lisateabe saamiseks meilisõnum ja võtke meiega ühendust aadressil (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Täname

    ReplyDelete