BUY or SELL games online

Monday, March 17, 2014

From: Accountant groupdirectorlloydsbanking1@videobank.it

from accountant2009@videobank.it

Business deals!

Hi I hope this email finds you well.

I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise since we do not know ourselves before,
but be sure it's a real, genuine, and the business opportunity that
come only once in a lifetime, My name is J. Eric Daniels,
External auditor at Lloyds Banking Group Plc in the United Kingdom. During our
The last audit, I discovered a dormant account balance of £ 5,000,000.00 (Five
million British Pounds only). the Account Holder
a foreigner who died along with his wife and children in a plane crash without
another heir, and no relatives. All efforts to keep track of your bank
relatives was fruitless.

My offer is that I want you to stand in as the beneficiary to the account
and receive the money for your investment in our own country, even
an empty account can serve to receive this money, if you become honest with me
the end of this important business, trusting in you and believing in God that you will not
fool me. I am only contacting you a foreigner because this money can not be
released to a local person here, but I can assure you, as
expert in this field, the fund could be released to any
a foreigner because the account holder is a foreigner too.

This transaction is 100% risk-free because the money is legitimate and does not originate from
drugs, money laundering, terrorism or any other illegal
deed. Upon successful transfer of the money in your bank account, you will be given
50% of the total amount, 50% will be for me. If you are interested,
let me know so I can advise you on how to proceed.
Contact me through my private e-mail address: accountant2009@videobank.it

Best Regards,
J. Eric Daniels.

1 comment:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete