BUY or SELL games online

Monday, March 17, 2014

The cutest one

from : Miss Mary Adams mary0020adams@zipmail.com.br



The cutest one

I got your contact through this site, and I decided to contact you, hoping that love will successfully help me with my situation after my seven days of fasting and guardians over the years.

I am Miss Mary Adams (22 years old), the only daughter of (the late leader Steve Zuma Addams,) who was a famous and wealthy cocoa merchant located in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast. I deeking your immediate attention to help me transfer the sum of (10,000,000.00) Ten Million United State Dollars to your designated bank account as a non-investment purposes, such as property management, and stock markerts.

Fund deposited in a fixed suspenses account. Please, I want to offer you 20% of the total fund of my own commission fee for your urgent assistance to me. Now please kindly write the important details of it on my mutual transaction.

By you faithfully.

Miss Mary Adams

1 comment:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete