BUY or SELL games online

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Assistance Needed

From  Lambert Foundation javier.cornejo@educacion.gob.ec

reply to    "lambert_foundation@qq.com" lambert_foundation@qq.com



My name is Rachel Lambert,I have never been married neither do I have a child 
to call my own which is the reason I am contacting you for assistance. I have 
been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late because 
i never cared about my health but instead was too busy with my business(GOLD). 
I have not lived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone not even 
myself. Though I am very rich, I was never generous or having the thought of 
helping people in need but this is the chance I've got to make things right. 
I regret everything as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting 
to have all the money in the world. I have willed most of my properties and 
assets to my immediate,extended family members and few close friends just to 
correct the wrong path I took in life. I have decided to give alms to charity 
organizations as i want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. 
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute 
the money which I have there to charity organizations. Instead they kept the 
money to themselves after closing the account. They seem not to be contended 
with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows about 
is the Two Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling( £2,000,000GBP )which I deposited 
with Samba Groups in the UK early last year. I want you to help me collect this
funds and dispatch it to less-privileged individuals,widows,widowers,orphans,
destitute.Until I hear from you my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulder.
Indicate your wiliness to assist by sending an email to my private email address
( lambert_foundation@qq.com ) I will respond immediately giving more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment