BUY or SELL games online

Thursday, January 23, 2014

hello

from
Mr Johnson Kwame johnsonkwame@cantv.net
reply to

private.jkwame6@yahoo.com.hk





Compliment of the season 

My name is Kwame Mr.Johnson. I am a banker japiirkondlik head of the bank here in Ghana. I need your assistance to transfer the sum of U.S. $ 7 500,000.00 account as my foreign partner. 

The Fund is part of the profit of our bank branch in the last four years, where I am the leader. I have already submitted an annual report last year on my bank's headquarters in Accra - Ghana, and they do not märganudliigse profits. I deposited the said U.S. $ 7 500,000.00 into the escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid trace. 

I can not be directly connected to this fund, because I am still working with the bank. So, I need your help to place this money into your account in your country to share with you. I offer you 40% of the funds in its foreign partner and 60% are not for me. There is no risk, because it onpanga transfer. So, I want you to stand as the owner of the fund, so that you can present a foreign account where the funds can be transferred to you of my foreign partner. 

If you accept this proposal, I am ready to go to work with you. Please reply me for more information on how to proceed. 

Sincerely, 
Mr.Johnson Kwame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment