BUY or SELL games online

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Business deals!

from:Accountant inquiries121@gmail.com
reply to
 accountant2009@videobank.it



Business deals! 

We want to transfer to overseas the sum of USD $ 15,000,000.00 (fifteen 
million U.S. dollars) from the Bank of London. I want to ask you to 
quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be able to provide either 
an existing account or open a new bank account immediately to receive this money 
even an empty account can serve to receive this money, as if you become honest 
with me until the end of this important business opportunity, trusting in you and unbelief 
After that, you will never deceive me. 
My name is Mr. Eric Daniels at Lloyds Banking Group Plc, the external auditor. 
During our last audit, I discovered opened for 
a bank account in the bank in 1996 with a balance of U.S. $ 15,000,000,00 
(Fifteen million U.S. dollars), and since 2002 nobody has operated 
this account again, after going through some old files and records, I 
I discovered that the owner of the dormant account died without a [HEIR]. this account 
the owner of the Late Mr. John M. Shumejda, a foreigner, and a businessman, he died 
since 2002 in a plane crash. For more information on the accident flight, visit 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm 

I got your e-mail address from my secretary who operates 
the computer, I suggest that you do business with a foreigner who will stand 
as the next of kin of Mr. John M. Shumejda to get this money. We begin with 
for the first time, with over $ 5,000,000.00 into a bank account abroad 
before the rest, but I do not know any foreigner, I am only contacting you 
a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person 
here, but can be approved to any foreigner with existing international 
a passport or drivers license and foreign account because the money is in U.S. dollars and 
former owner of the account John M. Shumejda is a foreigner too. I 
I can assure you, as an accountant and expert in this field, 
that this fund can be approved for payment to any foreigner because the name does not 
attached to the account as the next of kin. I am revealing this to you, I believe 
God, do not you let me down in this business transaction, you are the first and 
the only person that I am contacting you in this business, so please reply quickly 
I'll let you know the next step. 

After a successful transfer to the bank account without betraying your side, we will re- 
request the transfer of the remaining amount to the bank account. I want to meet you 
personally sign a binding contract that binds us together than before 
Money that any account of your choice where the fund will be safe in their own country 
investment. I need your full co-operation to make this work 
out fine because the management is ready to approve the release of the Bank of 
fund to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which 
I will give you, after your response and I am convinced that you 
and are able to meet the guidelines of a bank officer who is closely 
associated with me in this transaction. 

I will use my position and all legal mõjuhankida 
approvals to transfer this money to your account, the corresponding 
clearance of the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments. 

Upon successful transfer of the fund into your account, you will be given 50% 
the total, 50%, is not for me. If you are interested, kindly 
get back to me as soon as possible so that I can advise you, 
How to go about a successful transition to the Fund's account, without a doubt. 

Contact me through my private e-mail address: accountant2009@videobank.it 

Looking forward to your earliest reply. 

Sincerely, 
J Eric Daniels. 

1 comment:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete