BUY or SELL games online

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cheque For $1,200,000.00 - See Details

from Beatrice Simms <m_beatrix10@wp.pl>



 Dear Partner,

I am Beatrice,the same woman who have written to you many times regarding some multi million dollars inheritance fund from my father.I have written to you many times but it seemed you did not believe in my proposal. Lately,I am down with cancer of the breast and I need a medical attention abroad.

The funds has finally been paid to me by the assistance of some American organisations.And I am giving out 60% of my personal share to charities as part of the pledge I made to God. I have donated to 5 diferrent charity and destitute homes one of which is The Sight Savers Organization (www.sightsavers.org) East and West Africa,you can confirm from them.

I would like to inform you that I have issued a bank draft (cheque) of $1,200,000.00 in your names.I would have informed you before issuing the cheque but it could have delayed my departure for the medical treatment,this is the reason I did not tell you before now.This should not sound strange to you because it is just a normal harmless offer which is going to be largely beneficial to you.You shall donate 80% of this money ($1.2million) to charities and destitute while you keep the 20% for yourself as a kind stipend for your efforts and time.The rational behind my generosity has been a pledge which I made to God sometime ago while I was looking for assistance.I pledged to donate 60% of my personal share of that money to charities and the needy.And immediately the funds were paid to me I became indebted to God, conscience and to humanity.I hope you would see the reason with me and the need to carry out this wish for me without asking much question. Please see this letter the way you receive it and reason along with me.

To get the cheque,please contact the UNICEF officer;his contact information is below:

Contact person: Peter Arthur Frans
E-mail: pt.frans@yahoo.fr
Country: Republic of Togo (Africa)

The UNICEF officer, Peter Arthur Frans will give the cheque to you.Please contact him now.

N/B: I will be away very soon for medical attention abroad,I may not be disposed to respond to your email response message. Communicate to the person I have reffered you to. God will crown you for this effort.

Thanks.          

1 comment:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete