BUY or SELL games online

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

INVESTING THIS FUNDS THROUGH YOU BY BUILDING ANY LUCRATIVE COMPANY

From:

Andrew R Jenkins drmauricepaul@gmail.com

reply to andrew.jenkin1@yahoo.com




--
Hello Sir /madam

INVESTING THIS FUNDS THROUGH YOU  BY BUILDING ANY LUCRATIVE COMPANY

I really need your Personal and honest Assistance.
am Capt. Andrew Jenkins   of the Engineering Unit of U.S Military here
in Kabul, Afghanistan .Attention dear, at my possession now, honestly
I have the amount of (US$ 16,200,000): United States Dollars,

This fund was released on our Military raid in one of the Tunnels
here. Kabul Afghanistan and I have to act very hard to avoid any other
person fines out. To escape military awareness, I decided and
deposited this box with Red Cross agent. Informed him that I am making
contact of rightfully owner, who will receive this Fund on my behalf.
This fund is already packaged on TRUNK BOX which will be delivered to
your door step with the diplomatic service,

Moreover it will be-sent to you. As your Valuable Treasure and
document. to your door step through the diplomatic courier service
without any single hit, This Money is oil money, and everything is
legal. I have made a concrete arrangement to move the fund out of
Afghanistan as a Family Treasure. Belongs to you. The most important
Question is, Can I Trust you? I will offer you 40% for your
assistance, and then you have to finds safe place to keep my 60% your
own part of this deal is to find a safe place to secure my share
before my arrival. If you are interested,
1) FULL NAME......................
2) addresses........................
3) AGE............................
4) MARITAL STATUSES.................
5) SEX............................
6) PHONE NUMBER...................
7) OCCUPATIONS...................
I must complete this before we (US ARMY) complete pull out process in
Afghanistan .According to us executive council anticipating your quick
response!
Kind Regards,
Capt. Andrew Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment