BUY or SELL games online

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Top Urgent Message, please

From Global Trust & Security Company GTScompany@iran-carbon.com
to john_barman91@yahoo.com.au


From: SENDING AN OFFICIAL: 
Global Trust Security company. 
London, United Kingdom. 
Tel: 
+447035927629 +447024079784 
Top Urgent Message, please. 

Dear Sir / Madam, 

My name is John Barman OlenLÄHETAMISE Officer of Global Trust Security Company in London UK., I got your information during my search through the Internet. 
It may interest you to hear that I am a man of peace and I do not want any trouble, but I do not know how you feel about this because you may have double mind. But I say unto you, that this is the real deal and you will not regret after doing this deal with me. I just hope that we can help each other. But if you do not want to forget about it and kindly offered to business, I do not contact you again. 

I've packed a financial transaction tax that will benefit both of us, kuipiirkondlik DISPATCH Officer of Global Trust Security company, it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office in the capital city (USA) at the end of each year. Onmuidugi last year's 2012 annual report, I discovered that my branch in which I olenLÄHETAMISE OFFICIAL that client who provide a box worth the amount of money [£ 7, 
500.000.00GBP] is late without any beneficiary to claim the box, then the box so there is no one to claim it. to my head office is not aware of and will never be known. 

NaguLÄHETAMISE official of the security company, I can not be directly connected to a cell of the fund, so this informed my contacting you, we work with so that you can help me out and get this fund for us to share. While you have the average 45% of the total fund, even though I have 45%, while 10% used for expenses Note there are practically no risk, then it directly to your home address, I need from you is to stand claim the original depositor of this fund who brought a box of money in our branch so that my head office can outsource delivery to your designated address. 


If you accept this offer to work with me, I appreciate it very much. Soon as I receive your reply. 

I'll give you the details on how we can do it successfully. 
I look forward to your response. 


Sincerely, 
Mr.John Barman 
SENDING AN OFFICIAL: 
Global Trust Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment