BUY or SELL games online

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hello Friend,

from Chris Salmon msa11@bankofengland.co.uk
reply to m.chris087@live.co.uk



Hello Friend, 

Although you may be tense in my e-mail if we have not met before. My name is Mr. Chris Salmon, the Bank of England, I work. It is the sum of GBP £ 10,600,000.00 (ten million six hundred thousand Great British Pounds) in my bank reiterated its concern was not the beneficiary of these funds, which means that the individual does not ever come frontward to file claims. 

My purpose of contacting you is to work with us to move the money out of my bank account empty your bank account, or any other of your choice. As soon as the money is transferred to the bank account of your choice, we will jagada60% ratio for me, 40% for you. If you are interested in and equipped to do business with me, then back using the below e-mail to get more information. 

Note: I do not have good oral and written Estonian language very well. When you speak, write and understand English, please let me know how it has improved our communications. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best Regards, 
Mr. Chris Salmon 
Managing director 
Banking and Chief Cashier 
The Bank of England. 
Tel: + (44) 701 004 6359 
E-mail: m.chris087 @ live.co.uk 

1 comment:

  1. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills?
    Take control of your debt today
    Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer?
    Do you need a loan to pay off Bills?
    Do you need a loan?
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Expansion Loan?
    Business Start-up, Education,
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Hard Money Loans
    Loan for any thing ?
    We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%
    Loan with no credit check,
    Email us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    Call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete